Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Timelapse question

noidsr

Reaction score
After a year of flying with EVO 2 PRO I started playing with timelapses. First time lapse at night was a disapointment. I made 200 photos in hyperlapse mode for a one timelapse and it seems was working fine while drone was taking pictures but then at the end 10 sec of rendered video was unusable as it was out of focus. Not all. A half. About 30% of photos were in focus but then something change and focus has change. I remember I started seeing a small jitter every time new picture was made somewhere in the middle of shooting but I thought this maybe normal. Weather was perfect no wind. Speed was set to 4km the minimum although drone was showing moving only 0.1km/h all the time which seems a bit odd. Did anyone have similar problems with timelapses? Thanks!

There was something to do with the small jitter everytime a picture is made. I tried to replicate this again but other times things were ok except the fact that after a stiching live feed usually does not come back which I already wrote about in my other posts.

No, it has not been resolved but I tried a few times after and it was working fine. So something random happens sometime. But I am loosing my trust in EVO as many things just do not work well. Tracking, panorama, hyper lapse, support etc. Filming and especially photos are great with EVO 2 PRO so that is basically I am keeping it for now.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller