Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

This is why I won't sell my XSP

As you guys know I’m a huge fan of the XSP. But, after reading Agustine’s post about flying his XSP after flying the Anafi almost exclusively for months — that it resembled a big bad noisy beast, LOL, he’s got a point. Technically, the XSP performance is fine, the camera really good. I wish it was quieter. Even with Master Airscrew props, which are quieter, it’s still noisy if there are any houses/people/animals around. Most of the really pretty places near my house are gated. I can fly over the gates, and do all the time, but I wish I could do it w/o making so much noise. I don’t want to annoy anyone. As you will see in a upcoming vid, these are seriously wealthy folks with palatial estates. They might not like a drone skirting their domaine. At 400’ you can still hear an XSP...

As you guys know I’m a huge fan of the XSP. But, after reading Agustine’s post about flying his XSP after flying the Anafi almost exclusively for months — that it resembled a big bad noisy beast, LOL, he’s got a point. Technically, the XSP performance is fine, the camera really good. I wish it was quieter. Even with Master Airscrew props, which are quieter, it’s still noisy if there are any houses/people/animals around. Most of the really pretty places near my house are gated. I can fly over the gates, and do all the time, but I wish I could do it w/o making so much noise. I don’t want to annoy anyone. As you will see in a upcoming vid, these are seriously wealthy folks with palatial estates. They might not like a drone skirting their domaine. At 400’ you can still hear an XSP...
I agree about the noise.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
I would say! Question is that HDR? Also is that a snake fence on the right hand side?
No it is not HDR, it is a screen shot — I did use a PL filter, as always. You really can’t see a snake fence from the air, unless it’s a solid wall. My guess is that’s a perimeter fence, with a snake fence closer-in. They don’t need to be over 3’. Mine is just 1/4” galvanized mesh that I attached to the fence. It works great. You bury 6” and go 30” up the fence. No snake can get over it, neither can the 100 billion rabbits!

A9D0FB25-B5B7-45A8-A479-0632CCBBF5F9.jpeg

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58