Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

This guy got to fly the EVO

Im having trouble stomaching this crap from Autel....but hey, did you notice the wording on the EVO battery pack thats in the picture? I talks about the EVO SDK...Autel Robotics EVO Battery

if its Starlink based, maybe there will be some new flight modes for the XSP. Now that would be a followup on a CES 2017 promise to stand behind...Autel....

Final tweaks?? Hmmmmmm, Evo must be running into things like Tesla's in Arizona. No Evo fatalities yet though....

Nothing more than a sales pitch, and here's a link that you can use so I can get a vig when you buy. I did like the high resolution of his video though.

The President of droneworks just emailed me and wrote the Autel Evo will ship by June 1...so, the wait could soon be over....

I'm at FDIC in Indy and Autel is here saying it will be coming out in a couple weeks. What they are displaying is everything they have said from the beginning as far as Specs, technology, flight time, range, etc...

evo.jpg

Do y’all remember how long and dragged out the firmware release was a few months back?
THIS is a brand new drawn up air craft........ built from prints and then all of the testing.......
amazing it’s out this soon to me

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja