Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Things are starting to come together

Wow! That was absolutely incredible! Where in the heck are you that you have snow like that? I'm in MI, and still waiting for the snow to come.

Wow! That was absolutely incredible! Where in the heck are you that you have snow like that? I'm in MI, and still waiting for the snow to come.
Just across the border in Ontario. North of Duluth. About 30 miles west of Thunder bay.
Heck check out our members map location and you will seer where I am from LOL

We had over 8 inches early part of nov. but warmer weather has melted most of it away. It is pooring rain right now so what ever is left will be gone. Hopefully it does not drop below freezing or this could be a big problem. Ice storms are no fun.

Last edited:
First video was made with Dashware and this video is made with RaceRender. Same video just different programs. Both programs allow you to have telemetry data overlay on your videos. yrless & tomSny (not sure what he goes by on here) & I have picked out some of the more common ones to display. tonSny made the program and yrless fine tuned the files we needed. I just tested them and made suggestions :)
The new firmware was a challenge to get the info we needed.
Anyways here is the same video but made in RaceRender with different gauges. The nice thing about RaceRender is it will render videos in 4K were as Dashware will only allow videos 1080 to be rendered. I am in the process of getting a tutorial out for anyone that might want to try this so hopefully in the next few days I will post it.

A little video showing what telemetry added to your videos looks like.
There will be more posts on how this is done but for now just enjoy :)

Very nice! I got cold just watching it!
First video was made with Dashware and this video is made with RaceRender. Same video just different programs. Both programs allow you to have telemetry data overlay on your videos. yrless & tomSny (not sure what he goes by on here) & I have picked out some of the more common ones to display. tonSny made the program and yrless fine tuned the files we needed. I just tested them and made suggestions :)
Anyways here is the same video but made in RaceRender with different gauges. The nice thing about RaceRender is it will render videos in 4K were as Dashware will only allow videos 1080 to be rendered. I am in the process of getting a tutorial out for anyone that might want to try this so hopefully in the next few days I will post it.

Very nice! I got cold just watching it! I look forward to your tutorial...

Think I like the video info on this one better.

Reactions: mutuels
I have been trying to make a nice simple tape gauge just for the bottom to keep it all nice and clean. Both programs you can do this but both act in a different way and are not interchangeable with their gauges which is a shame. Dashware is geared more for UAV than RaceRender but GoPro who has the right s to the program has sort of given up on it where as RaceRender is a paid program and gets updated quite regularly. The more I use it the more I like it.

Agustine...you know how to put stuff together like an artist...you're the Michelangelo of Dashware . My industrial brain is jealous!

I am starting to like RaceRender better. As I use it more I am getting better at making my own gauges and the big thing is it will render 4K were as Dashware will only take a 1080 video and give you a 1080 rendered video back.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman