Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Thermal Map

albertoaaron

Reaction score
How can I create detailed thermal orthomosaics using the Autel Evo Max 4T that provide accurate temperature readings, and what are the best practices for ensuring precise thermal data capture? Is it possible?

Do you have an Evo Max 4T?

I have take some thermal pictures and some times the Max do not provide me thermal data in the IR PC TOOLS.... Have you ever face this problem?

Do you have an Evo Max 4T?

I have take some thermal pictures and some times the Max do not provide me thermal data in the IR PC TOOLS.... Have you ever face this problem?
Yes, I do have the Max 4T and I have not been successful in getting the IR PC Tools program to work correctly at all. I can not use the report feature or I just don't know what I'm doing. I purchased this drone to make money with, but that has not happened! DJI M3T is starting to look really good, again.....

I have had the same issue with no radiometric data in the images. I have usually taken rgb photos knowing the thermal would be shot at the same time. Today I selected IR on the controller display before taking the picture. I pointed the camera into a bucket of ice in my hotel room and what do you know, success. I am going to try that in the field tomorrow. I am also going to try a map. I never have trouble with my Evo II 640T V3 providing radiometric data in exif's. I am sure this will get ironed out. This attached image is from my Max 4T taken today.

MaxIce.jpg

Yes, I do have the Max 4T and I have not been successful in getting the IR PC Tools program to work correctly at all. I can not use the report feature or I just don't know what I'm doing. I purchased this drone to make money with, but that has not happened! DJI M3T is starting to look really good, again.....
Run as administrator. That should resolve the issue of the reports. I realized two weeks ago.

I have had the same issue with no radiometric data in the images. I have usually taken rgb photos knowing the thermal would be shot at the same time. Today I selected IR on the controller display before taking the picture. I pointed the camera into a bucket of ice in my hotel room and what do you know, success. I am going to try that in the field tomorrow. I am also going to try a map. I never have trouble with my Evo II 640T V3 providing radiometric data in exif's. I am sure this will get ironed out. This attached image is from my Max 4T taken today.

View attachment 17327
Could you make a Thermal Map?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gflys