Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The Navy Is Assembling a Hacker Team to Fight Off Small Drones

crap with all the drone hysteria , you would think we all wore black and packed A Kalashnikov.

Reactions: UnRanged
There’s a good Australian TV show in Netflix called Secret City, filmed in Canberra. 2nd season revolves around a RAAF UAV being hacked, firing a Hellfire into suburbia. It’s interesting....

crap with all the drone hysteria , you would think we all wore black and packed A Kalashnikov.

Welcome to the United States and the post-911 way of thinking. Got to worry about those terrorists! Can't stop thinking about those terrorists!

The only terrorism here -- is in the US Government.

Run a drone program of killing people with one hand -- while taking away what little freedoms American's have in the other. At the same time -- leaving a sour taste in everyone else's mouth -- as to how they really feel about the US in general.

After circling the globe for years doing this, wouldn't it seem logical someone else is going to take your idea and use it? Retaliate?

Our representatives in Washington are mentally handicapped -- you will have to forgive them. They forget about that thing called KARMA. They are all running scared and realize -- many of their ways -- have put targets on US interests.

Add to this -- immigration running so afoul -- I would be wanting to watch my back too. lol

Reactions: Ansia
All they need is a couple of really good duck hunters with some punt guns... That should do it.

True article. Beyond that, I'm not saying a damn thing. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

So far this one is in the "exploratory" mode. Happens all the time. You wouldn't believe some of the ideas and theories that are being thrown around. I thought the idea of "killer dolphins" was an urban legend until we were told to curtail swimming activities while the ship was being "scanned" (via flipper). As for the Navy and the dessert, don't count on it. Fallon Naval Air Station aka NFL, is in the middle of nowhere I want to visit (again).

Last edited:
True article. Beyond that, I'm not saying a damn thing. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

So far this one is in the "exploratory" mode. Happens all the time. You wouldn't believe some of the ideas and theories that are being thrown around. I thought the idea of "killer dolphins" was an urban legend until we were told to curtail swimming activities while the ship was being "scanned" (via flipper). As for the Navy and the dessert, don't count on it. Fallon Naval Air Station aka NFL, is in the middle of nowhere I want to visit (again).

The First rule of Fight Club is we don't talk about Fight Club...
And NEVER tell anyone that "Fight Club" is the code word for DARPA... lol.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller