Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Technical question Autel controller

GeoDrone SRL

Reaction score
Hi
What will happen if I connect the tablet on big USB port and same time I connect on small USB C a power bank?
Anybody tried this?
I need to power the RC as the tablet eats a lot and we use 4 batteries for 3D models.

I have not tried with the Evo RC. Give it a try.

The Mavic 2 RC can be connected to a power source and a smart device at the same time. I suspect the Evo RC is similar.
I am a little affraid not to toast it :))))

Hi
What will happen if I connect the tablet on big USB port and same time I connect on small USB C a power bank?
Anybody tried this?
I need to power the RC as the tablet eats a lot and we use 4 batteries for 3D models.

I have seen other threads here where people do it so I think it would be OK. But you would not need to do that if you use an iPad for your tablet instead of an Android. The iPad mini that I use (or any Apple tablet/phone) does not pull power from the controller when connected to it unlike Android devices which will eat into your RC time.

By my estimates I can go through about 12-15 flight batteries on a single RC charge. I only recharge my RC about once every 4 months or so.

I have seen other threads here where people do it so I think it would be OK. But you would not need to do that if you use an iPad for your tablet instead of an Android. The iPad mini that I use (or any Apple tablet/phone) does not pull power from the controller when connected to it unlike Android devices which will eat into your RC time.

By my estimates I can go through about 12-15 flight batteries on a single RC charge. I only recharge my RC about once every 4 months or so.
Cannot :) . I have 6 drones and 6 tablets with Android. Will not invest in Apple products as they lack a lot of things we use on Android. Also with that money we would take another RTK to produce $$ :)

Oh, so you want someone else to be the guinea pig, lol!

It will either work or not, I'm guessing it does. Being only a 5v. input, there is little danger. Plug a 220v. into it and you might have an issue.
Well, not a guinea pig, just a more curious than me :))))))
Will give it a try anyway...so seems that i will be the guinea... :)))))

Reactions: Dave Pitman
I can confirm that IS working and an external power can be attached to remote on the small USB connector, and the tablet attached in same time to normal USB. (I use a 60.000 mAh external battery capable of 5V 3Amps output).
Both remote AND tablet are charging as I flight!

Guinea report. :))))

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy