Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLD: Gently-used EVO + (OTG Bundle + MORE) $780 US + shipping (firm)

AeroMoPho

Reaction score
UPDATE: SOLD. Thank you. Hello fellow Autel Pilots. With mixed emotions, I am putting my "Orange Cruise Missile" up for sale. In short, I cared for it in a meticulous fashion (as most of us here do) and I do not foresee flying it very much in the future, so I must let it go. My best estimate is that it has approximately 40 unique flights and approximately 480 minutes total (in the air), equally-distributed among the 3 batteries. This bird performs impeccably, no glitches, no issues whatsoever, you have my word. You can read more in the wordy-details on eBay where I have it listed. eBay link to Evo for sale (Note: If it does not sell fairly promptly, I will lower price, but whatever price you see it listed for on eBay, simply subtract $90 US and that is the price I will sell for here). If purchased here, I will only ship to USA or Canada (you can estimate shipping costs online from zip code 97132. Package dimensions are 15"x12"x10" and package weight is 9 pounds). If outside of USA/Canada you will have to use the ebay listing. I will accept paypal or credit or debit cards (I will send a detailed paypal invoice to you). If you can get to me here in Oregon, I will fly it for you and even give you a free beginner lesson (if you like). Thank you. John/AeroMoPho.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191006102050531_COVER.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20191006102000919_COVER.jpg

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials