Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

!!SOLD!!! Drones for sale

Don Poteet

Reaction score
I've decided to liquidate my stock of drones and just keep a couple for my own use. I have several XStar Premiums that have very light use and will ship with two good batteries. All drones are tested and in perfect working order and I will accept a return for any reason you are not satisfied. If interested, provide your email address in a private message and I will send an invoice thru PayPal and they have the same buyer protection as ebay when handled this way. I will pay any fees associated with this and also provide free shipping.

I'm selling the XStar Premium with two batteries and everything that comes with them new for $475. I have several of these.

I also have a P4 Advanced I can sell for $550 with only one battery and the other accessories.

Also a few DJI Sparks with 3 batteries for $325.

One Mavic Pro with 3 batteries and some extra accessories.

Any one interested in anything in particular, shoot me a message and I'll send some photos.DSC04632.JPG

I've decided to liquidate my stock of drones and just keep a couple for my own use. I have several XStar Premiums that have very light use and will ship with two good batteries. All drones are tested and in perfect working order and I will accept a return for any reason you are not satisfied. If interested, provide your email address in a private message and I will send an invoice thru PayPal and they have the same buyer protection as ebay when handled this way. I will pay any fees associated with this and also provide free shipping.

I'm selling the XStar Premium with two batteries and everything that comes with them new for $475. I have several of these.

I also have a P4 Advanced I can sell for $550 with only one battery and the other accessories.

Also a few DJI Sparks with 3 batteries for $325.

One Mavic Pro with 3 batteries and some extra accessories.

Any one interested in anything in particular, shoot me a message and I'll send some photos.View attachment 4110
$325 for each spark?

What condition is xstar premium in and how many hours/flights ?
You can return it if it's not in perfect condition both physical and cosmetically. I don't know the flight hours but the batteries will have less than 20 charges with no swelling. I think the flight hours can be erased so that's no indication of the flight hours.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy