Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLD - Autel Robotics EVO II Pro Rugged Bundle - MANY EXTRAS!!! - $2000 / California

• Thread starter Deleted member 5206
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5206

I purchased this kit and all accessories in 2020 and have flown less than three-hours with it. Including the whole kit in one sale:
  • AUTEL EVO II PRO 6K with all original accessories (paid $2100)
  • SBK + Autel Rugged Case
  • SanDisk Extreme 256GB microSD card (paid $55)
  • 2x Autel 7100 mAh batteries
  • Autel multi-battery charger (paid $90)
  • Freewell CPL / ND filter kit (paid $125)
  • 4Hawks Range Extender professionally installed (sale includes original antenna) (paid $120)
  • LifThor Mjolnir Tablet/antenna holder (paid $109)
  • Three extra sets of Autel propellers (paid $60)
  • iPad A1822 / 9.7" / 2017 5th-Generation ($300 value)
A $3000 value for $2000!

Buyer pays only $40 for domestic FedEx shipping.

As a pro photographer, I thought I would add this to my business, but it really deserves to be used all-in. Not just a side gig. Such an incredible camera and drone. Easy to fly, even on your first flight.

Sample video here:

Drone and all accessories are in exceptional condition. The iPad is the only "older" piece, but still works great and has no wear on the screen.

Please ask any and all questions!

imgur.com
imgur.com
imgur.com
imgur.com
imgur.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: drrags
Hi, I am interested. Do you have a photo of what the remote now looks like with the 4 Hawks range extender? Also, I assume there is a warranty that came with the Evo 2, is it still valid and does it transfer to a new owner? Thank you,

Reactions: Deleted member 5206
Hi, I am interested. Do you have a photo of what the remote now looks like with the 4 Hawks range extender? Also, I assume there is a warranty that came with the Evo 2, is it still valid and does it transfer to a new owner? Thank you,
From Autel’s website, looks like the warranty is only for original purchaser. 29ED272B-2895-435C-B806-A57CB3E1650A.jpeg
if you’re still interested, I’ll post more photos of the remote this evening when I’m home from work.
Thanks!

Hi, thank you for the information and photos. Do you have a photo of the remote, with the 4 Hawks and the LiffThor mount all together as it would be used for flights?

Thanks

Hi, thank you for the information and photos. Do you have a photo of the remote, with the 4 Hawks and the LiffThor mount all together as it would be used for flights?

Thanks
Yep, I’ll send it over this evening. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for sending the photos. I sent you a private conversation.

From Autel’s website, looks like the warranty is only for original purchaser. View attachment 8940
if you’re still interested, I’ll post more photos of the remote this evening when I’m home from work.
Thanks!
Autel honors the warranty as long as the original proof of purchase / receipt is provided. It doesn't matter whether a second owner has it or a 3rd owner - as long as there's original proof of purchase - warranty is honored.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d