Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

-SOLD- Autel Evo II Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

skipper1

Reaction score
I have 2 OEM Autel Evo II Batteries for sale. These batteries are in pristine condition and come with an Autel Evo II Li-Po Safe Bag. $300.00 free shipping conus, Paypal.

IMG_1255.JPGIMG_1262.JPG

Last edited:
Hi, how many recharges have these batteries had?

Thanks.

On November 24th I sent an email to Autel support. I asked can you please tell me how to find out how many times my Evo 2 batteries have been charged.

Jessica Ray from Autel Support wrote back.
You can check the amount of times a battery has been discharged in the Autel Explorer app. To review the battery information menu, you will need to turn on the drone and connector to the Explorer App. Once connected tap CAMERA to enter the camera view. Now choose the gear icon in the upper right corner. Then choose aircraft battery from the menu list. The battery discharge is the amount of times the battery has been used and discharged.

The 2 batteries I am selling have been discharged 16 and 17 times. I hope this helps.

As far as serial numbers, there are no serial numbers on the batteries, serial numbers may be shown in the Autel Explorer App. I no longer have the drone so I can look in the Explorer app for serial numbers. They are not stolen if that is what you are wanting to know.

I also have two EVO II batteries for sale that are barely used. One has on 5 discharge cycles and the other has 7 discharge cycles. I plan to post my own ad on this forum but I thought perhaps someone here, who missed out on this sale might be interested. I will get a screen shot of the Autel Explorer app that shows the serial number and number of discharge cycles. Both batteries come in their original box and the batteries are in pristine condition. I will sell both for $300 and give free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy