Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLD Autel Evo 1 for sale includes 4 batteries - Excellent Condition - $650

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJBC75

Reaction score
Autel Evo drone for sale. $650 plus shipping. Comes with 4 batteries, carrying case/bag, one set of extra propellers, cable, remote control, antenna protector, remote control stick protector and tablet holder adapter for remote control - everything except the phone attached to the controller that you see in the photo. I am the original owner of this drone and have taken care of it. Very clean and looks and performs like new.

The camera on this drone is excellent - great colors and sharp details. Shoots video all the way up to 4K 60fps. Photos are remarkably clear and have great dynamic range. Two photos recently taken by the Evo are included in the photos of the drone. 20 to 24 minute flight time. No issues with any of the batteries. This drone has been trouble free for me and has performed well. Very good distance range and speed up to 40 mph in "ludicrous" mode. Has front facing and rear obstacle avoidance sensors. The remote controller also has a small built in color screen that can be used separately to fly the drone without a phone or tablet or in conjunction with a phone where it then displays various telemetry data. I am selling this drone because I have recently purchased the Autel Evo 2 Pro drone and seldom use the original Autel Evo. Transaction would be done through my Paypal account. PM if you are interested. Thanks 1P1250800.JPG2P1250758 text.jpg3P1250760 text.jpg4P1250789.JPG5P1250807.JPG6P1250822.JPG7P1250815.JPG8P1250812.JPG9MAX_0032 text.jpg10MAX_0065 text.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tank64
I am an Evo 1 owner and this is a good deal or anyone interested in flying drones. The Evo 1, while technically obsolete, still does some amazing things.
BTW, in your picture, you show a phone attached to the controller. Did you mean to include that too?

Yes, the Evo has a great camera with a lot of dynamic range. I've taken many great photos and videos over the time I have owned it. Thanks for pointing out the photo of the phone in one of my advertisement pictures; no it is not included. Ad as been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials