Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart Controller V1 Wanted - Oregon

Josh1340

Reaction score
Looking to Buy a Smart Controller V1 in the US

Paypal Payment is okay

shipping is to Oregon.

Post a comment or PM me :)

Thanks,
Josh

Looking to Buy a Smart Controller V1 in the US

Paypal Payment is okay

shipping is to Oregon.

Post a comment or PM me :)

Thanks,
Josh
Hey Josh,
Not sure if you found one, but I had a line on one(Ebay) and was outbid. Super frustrated and determined, I scoured the internets for a while and found that Autel has an official store on aliexpress.com. They have 99.2% pos feedback rating and I checked(just now) there is a code that will get you $30usd off of your purchase(ALIBUYBF30). You can get an additional $3 off if you pay with paypal. Albeit a bit of a wait to receive the unit(40-45 days), you can purcgase a brand new V1 SC for approx $1182 with free shipping. Aliexpress has a moneyback guarantee, as does paypal. As long as my order isn't cancelled(fingers crossed), I should be all set with a brand new V1 SC in just over a month, that will come with the full Autel 1 yr warrantee. The kicker is, as of this post, there was only 2 units left. I'm going to create a post, just like this, but as you were the most recent person looking, I'm sharing it with you, first. Good luck, unless you've already found one.

Paulpost this

Josh,

I have V1 Smart Controller 5 Months old barely used. I just upgraded to the V2. How much are you willing to offer?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials