Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart Controller SE- Sold

Mark11

Reaction score
I have a recently purchased, used 2x smart controller SE that I would like to sell. Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to post -Contact me through this forum.

If only it those would work with the lite and nano series like Autel promised you probably have already sold them by now.

SMH at Autel :(

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
If only it those would work with the lite and nano series like Autel promised you probably have already sold them by now.

SMH at Autel :(
For sure, and places like Adorama and B&H are likely stuck with a handful of them they cannot sell. They should give them back to Autel. Even today if Autel could pull one out and make it work with the Nano, I would buy one at a slight discount (not going to pay $750 tho). I think there is maybe a year of hope left before we completely determine Autel consumer drones are no more.

For sure, and places like Adorama and B&H are likely stuck with a handful of them they cannot sell. They should give them back to Autel. Even today if Autel could pull one out and make it work with the Nano, I would buy one at a slight discount (not going to pay $750 tho). I think there is maybe a year of hope left before we completely determine Autel consumer drones are no more.
The writing appears to be "on the wall". They refuse to complete the EVO II v3 Enterprise series as well. It seems you must have a MAX or Dragonfish before you can expect any kind of meaningful assistance. Shame on you Autel Robotics for allowing your customer service to fall to the level it has.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan