Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Save Autel App settings?

inevitab1e

Reaction score
Any way to save the preferred settings in the Autel app? Each time I fly I have to change settings to 34mph, disable OA, etc. Can't the settings entered into the app be remembered for next time?

It should save automatically if when you make the changes you are connected to the drone. Don't know if it will make any difference but shut the drone down first after making the changes.

It should save automatically if when you make the changes you are connected to the drone. Don't know if it will make any difference but shut the drone down first after making the changes.
The app doesn't save the settings. I can't find a way to make the app save Obstacle avoidance disabled and speed at 34mph. Every time I fly, I need to go into settings to make adjustments.

Reactions: fpt
That kinda makes sense on the one hand: some settings should be set before each flight, if anything so at least you know what settings you are flying with, lest you forget and end up doing something stupid (e.g. you think you have OA on and decide to fly the Evo towards your face, but it's really off and... oops). Other settings, however, can be persisted.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58