Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Propeller Holder for Evo 2 - if you have one please reply here!

AstroNoot

Reaction score
Heya!

I was recently looking for a propeller holder for my Evo 2 , and saw that 90% of the available products were 3D printed, yet there's no 3D model to download :)

They're 3D printed and cost 10$+ shipping, even if the material costs are about 10 cents.

If you have one of these propeller guards, would you mind sharing a top down picture of it so I can use it as a reference, to model it myself?
I want to share the model with the rest of the community :)

Thanks in advance!

Edit: they look like this: 1625255985623.png1625256003817.png

Last edited:
3D printed parts are either too flexible/fragile or very heavy compared to injection molded parts. Stock Autel guards are much better of any 3d-printed ones (IMHO). I would recommend not saving in this case.

3D printed parts are either too flexible/fragile or very heavy compared to injection molded parts. Stock Autel guards are much better of any 3d-printed ones (IMHO). I would recommend not saving in this case.
Wrong wording, haha
Was reffering to prop holders, meant to be used while carrying the drone.

Like this one
1625255876616.png

I have one of these and I use it always. I believe they might be about $3 in some places. what photo are you looking for?

I have one of these and I use it always. I believe they might be about $3 in some places. what photo are you looking for?
Heya!

I'm looking for a top down picture, and if you could include a ruler next to it, it would be perfect!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles