Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Prop Guards

slvervper99

Reaction score
I have a brand new set of OEM prop guards, I bought them thinking I was going to use them but decided not too so never used. $10 plus shipping. Email me if interested.

Put 'em in your box of drone stuff. No one wants the guards. I bought guards for my P3S when I got it last year. I had them mounted but never flew more than once with them. The wind catches them and they act as sails on a boat. Just cut your losses. ;)

Thats right nice of you but even for free I would not use them LOL
Found out a long time ago they are the best hooks for hanging your quads on a spruce tree.

They are mainly for use indoors...but these things are too big for someones living room without blowing everything around.

Thats right nice of you but even for free I would not use them LOL
Found out a long time ago they are the best hooks for hanging your quads on a spruce tree.
ha ha ha, I'm afraid you are correct on that one too. I would've use them if I didn't have to screw them into the drone which is a PITA to install and remove if need be. I'm in trouble if I leave the drone outside the case (when not in use), she likes everything neat and orderly lol:D.

If you do not want them send them on over to a few guys that are currently modifying an xsp shell for retractable landing gear and other neat things for these models.

Love to have them to experiment with and can keep you posted on what we come up with.
Chris Singletary
785 Walker Rd
Fitzgerald, Georgia 31750

I will share this with you. If you are looking for an economical way to light up your drone then go to your local Walmart in the bicycle section and find the rubberized bicycle handlebar lights. They're less than $12 a pair and will strap right onto your drone. Buy 2 sets, this way you will have 2 clear lights and 2 red lights to match your xsp. They have their own batteries, solid light and a strobe light feature and work very well.

I'm sure eBay or amazon has them for a less price but this was a quick walk in walk out way to get my drone lit up fast. Since then I have also experimented with the lume cube lights. Even though they are bulky they work excellent and can be controlled with a bluetooth app. However I recommend having a friend beside you operate those lights while you fly your XSP.

Take care xstarpilots

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58