Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

now over two months and no live deck

Barney

Reaction score
does anyone out there know if SoCal Hobbies in San Pedro have closed shop, ordered and paid for autel live deck 20th november 2019, was told it is on back order but now since early december have been unable to contact them via email or their live chat option

being in Australia with no authorized autel supplier means we must purchase through USA stores

purchased three items from them already without issues, so not sure what has happened

Reactions: Nightbat2
If they closed down, call your credit card and report the transaction, so you get your money back. I suggest you buy from carolinadronz next time.only 3rd party company I trust.

does anyone out there know if SoCal Hobbies in San Pedro have closed shop, ordered and paid for autel live deck 20th november 2019, was told it is on back order but now since early december have been unable to contact them via email or their live chat option

being in Australia with no authorized autel supplier means we must purchase through USA stores

purchased three items from them already without issues, so not sure what has happened
Autel‘s New Zealand distributor, JC Matthews, has a number of retailers there. They were recently appointed to set up retailers in Oz, also. Give them a call. Also, check out DroneTech in Auckland. They do Autel warranty repairs for NZ and Oz and have the Evo and some accessories in stock. Don’t freak out at the prices—they are in NZ dollars and include import duty and freight. There might be a LEGAL way for them to allow you to purchase without NZ tariffs and pay the Australian duty and GST.

The day you posted this I went to there facebook page and looked around. They are still posting updates for products and it says they are open for business. So I asked to purchase the Live Deck and asked how much and if in stock. That was yesterday and all I have back from them is their automated message.

"Hi , thanks for your message. We are not available at the moment but if you like, leave your question and we will respond usually within a few hours."

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials