Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New X-star owner

upspirate

Reaction score
Figured I'd say hi. Just bought my X-star Premium and looking forward to learning for filming sailing vids for You Tube.

Have bought a few smaller Symas to learn to fly on ,but looking forward to moving up with the X-Star Premium

Central Gulf coast of Fla

Reactions: KentA
Figured I'd say hi. Just bought my X-star Premium and looking forward to learning for filming sailing vids for You Tube.

Have bought a few smaller Symas to learn to fly on ,but looking forward to moving up with the X-Star Premium

There are some good videos on flying this bird. look at the autel site. hope you have some good flying times

Reactions: upspirate
I researched the X-Star back when they were black Friday special from Autel for $699 Thanksgiving before last and decided to buy one,but couldn't justify that until now.
I did watch a lot of the videos back then, need to go back over them now.
Looking forward to learning to video with this bied

Congratulations! I can't stress it enough and I learned the hard way ... fly it in a wide open field. As far away from any trees or power lines as you can, I learned that lesson the hard way, had to get a chainsaw involved if you know what I mean. Remember if your battery runs low and it goes into return home mode set the altitude high enough to get over anything your flying around and make sure you take off from a wide open area so it can land itself without hanging up in tree branches. Oh ... one more thing, they are an absolute hoot to fly and take wonderful videos and pics!

Reactions: upspirate

Where
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*X-Star Premium User Manual
*X-Star WiFi User Manual
where do you get batteries?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d