Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New member from So-Cal

Lexicon

Reaction score
Website
www.lexiconenterprises.com
Hi everyone I’m a new member from So-Cal. I’m a Part 107 pilot with and EVO I and EVO II Dual. I’m looking forward to talking with others about their experience with Autel gear.

I help assist federal law enforcement with their drone operations and provide a real-time intelligence streaming service that integrates everything from live drone and helicopter footage to fixed cameras and gun shots detected from static positioned acoustic microphones. Thanks!

Welcome @Lexicon, great to have more SoCal representation here on the forum. I'm not sure if you are connected already with anyone from our team but our enterprise solutions team would like to learn more about the streaming service. Safe flying ?

Hey @advexure the only interaction I've had with your team is a confirmation email regarding purchasing your sling payload bracket :) It would be great to connect and see if we could find some synergy. We've got all sorts of new technology that we're about to release and our streaming platform is really a full event management system that has all sorts of awesome 3rd party integrations. Send me a PM and we could setup a zoom or teams demo.

Billy

Reactions: Mavikhan

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy