Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Member from Mississippi, USA

Nivrat66

Reaction score
Website
www.digitalaerialimaging.com
Hello, my name is David and I have been flying the DJI Mavik Pro Platinum for several years. This is my first Autel Drone, and my company purchased it for me to use. I have flown it several times and I really enjoy it.

I hope to learn more about this drone, and if I can help others with my general drone knowledge I will be happy to.

R/,
David

Welcome David...I'm in the Woolmarket area. I acquired my E2 8k a few months ago...Kind of wish I had gotten the Pro version for the better camera. It's good for what I'm currently using it for...no commercial work yet until I can get my 107 and upgrade to a suitable video creation laptop!

I looked at the pictures on your website and recognized the Wiggins Airport...I flew there recently for their annual fly-in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nivrat66
Welcome David...I'm in the Woolmarket area. I acquired my E2 8k a few months ago...Kind of wish I had gotten the Pro version for the better camera. It's good for what I'm currently using it for...no commercial work yet until I can get my 107 and upgrade to a suitable video creation laptop!

I looked at the pictures on your website and recognized the Wiggins Airport...I flew there recently for their annual fly-in.
My plane is on the Tarmac at Wiggins....it's the yellow Quad City Challenger 2.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga