Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Lite+ pilot ... hopefully ;)

Starfire

Reaction score
Hello from Kentucky. I've piloted a P4P v2 for 3 years on work related tasks. I decided to get my own aircraft even though I have access to the DJI whenever I want it. The M2P being sold out most places, the MA2 having a fixed aperture and the M3P's price steered me towards the Lite +. Fingers crossed lol. The P4P with the GL300K RC hasn't been 100% bug free so I'm hoping the Lite+ isn't too painful. Hello to all and thanks for having me.

Welcome, I’m waiting for my tracking number. Hopefully I get it soon. Going to Puerto Rico on vacation and want to take it with me.

Reactions: Starfire
How is the drone?
Overall I like it. Very smooth flying drone other than the broken hyperlapse. Hopefully firmware fixes that. I've not flown alot but no issues other than getting it to land and shutoff during a low battery RTH was scary.

Ouch- was it a battery defect or (like I do) pilot error? Glad you like it otherwise. I have the Mavic 2 Pro and I print, exhibit and sell my landscape and property photographs, so looking for something with a better camera. Mavic 3 seems too expensive and so I am drawn towards the Lite Plus.

Reactions: Starfire
Ouch- was it a battery defect or (like I do) pilot error? Glad you like it otherwise. I have the Mavic 2 Pro and I print, exhibit and sell my landscape and property photographs, so looking for something with a better camera. Mavic 3 seems too expensive and so I am drawn towards the Lite Plus.
I saw one other pilot post about the landing under low battery experience but can't find it now. I'm not sure if it was error on our part (being used to DJI Phantom 4 Pro for me) or if it's something a firmware will change. Basically the drone would land but I couldn't kill the motors. It would try to take off and go to the preset RTH altitude. At one point it was bunny hopping due to me trying to force land it. Pretty scary. I cancelled RTH 4-5 times to land manually but it would go right back to RTH mode.

Edit: The camera is very good. If you don't mind the broke hyperlapse I still think this drone is great for the money vs the Mavic 3. My only concern is Autel getting enough staff to actually support their product now and in the future.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials