Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New iOs update

mixchief

Reaction score
Explorer 1.0.59 iOS app came to me today from App Store.

Added User Profile function
Added Flight Record function
Added Find my Drone function in map view
and bug fixes

Explorer 1.0.59 iOS app came to me today from App Store.

Added User Profile function
Added Flight Record function
Added Find my Drone function in map view
and bug fixes
Couldn’t find any of these added functions in the app. But flew after downloading it. No changes to drone’s behaviour that I was aware of.

Couldn’t find any of these added functions in the app. But flew after downloading it. No changes to drone’s behaviour that I was aware of.
You dont get the little dude in the corner?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190508-075343_Autel Explorer.jpg
    Screenshot_20190508-075343_Autel Explorer.jpg
    647.7 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Nightbat2
This is very good news! I can use my Mini 4 tablet with built in compass, instead of these strange Android devices! Now I just need my EVO back from warranty repair!

Reactions: Ansia
Ah, okay. Hadn’t noticed it. Allows me to login.
That's how your flight logs are recorded and syncable. Be sure to use your main box serial number and not the aircraft serial number when registering the aircraft

Reactions: Nightbat2
This is very good news! I can use my Mini 4 tablet with built in compass, instead of these strange Android devices! Now I just need my EVO back from warranty repair!
Mine left today for warranty repairs. ?

That's how your flight logs are recorded and syncable. Be sure to use your main box serial number and not the aircraft serial number when registering the aircraft
Aren't they one and the same? Mine were.

Antennas?
Apparently there is something wrong with the mother board and wouldn't give me altitude in the EXIF data of the photos. Took the opportunity to send the controller and get the antennas fixed. Mine started showing hairline fractures.

Apparently there is something wrong with the mother board and wouldn't give me altitude in the EXIF data of the photos. Took the opportunity to send the controller and get the antennas fixed. Mine started showing hairline fractures.
I had no issues other than the cracks all around both antennas, but also was losing stable video reception beyond 1.5 miles, while the control signal was solid out to 4+ miles on the same flight and it was reproducible an any direction with clear LOS. I think that's just a limitation of their video power output on the aircraft. We'll see. As to your EXIF altitude issue, that sounds much more like a programming bug than a motherboard failure! I'll bet it is still present after "repair." I haven't taken photos and checked for altitude in the EXIF data. I'm guessing, neither has anyone else. You are probably just the first to report that bug!

I had no issues other than the cracks all around both antennas, but also was losing stable video reception beyond 1.5 miles, while the control signal was solid out to 4+ miles on the same flight and it was reproducible an any direction with clear LOS. I think that's just a limitation of their video power output on the aircraft. We'll see. As to your EXIF altitude issue, that sounds much more like a programming bug than a motherboard failure! I'll bet it is still present after "repair." I haven't taken photos and checked for altitude in the EXIF data. I'm guessing, neither has anyone else. You are probably just the first to report that bug!
Who knows. It has never given altitude. I've mentioned it a few times here, but since no one said anything, I figured it was normal. Either way, hopefully they fix it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Kelly