Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New accessories on the way!

SmokeyBear262

Reaction score
Ordered some accessories for my Evo controller the other day. Pretty excited for them to get here!295484B2-D501-4D3E-9845-8B7410D55F14.png414869ED-1AA3-415C-9ACB-938964EE790C.png8F1F6D3B-9D40-44B3-BAA2-C0BB51F43636.png

Don't get too excited. The Antenna cover falls off mine and the antenna pin covers won't let the antennas fold flat without putting a load on the right one, which will cause it to break I am sure so I won't use it. Still waiting for a reply from them about my issues.
The battery terminal covers are great. The toggle guard is "ok". If the tablet holder folded tighter it would grab everything great, but the center tabs barely catch on it so the toggles still move up and down, they just do it together now. I will build up a spot to tighten that up so it will work right for me.

Well crap. I guess I should of gotten on here and asked before I ordered them!

Otherwise you could have them free (if you have a 3d printer). The price of a P.M ..
Do a search with the keyword "My impressions of the EVO".

Reactions: dafish
Yeah, at first the antenna cover stuck a little unless it got bumped, but now it just falls right back off.

Sorry if this was asked before but can't find it... Does anyone know where I can find a cover for the controller sticks?

Sorry if this was asked before but can't find it... Does anyone know where I can find a cover for the controller sticks?

Reactions: macoman
Was going to order one but the website doesn't offer PayPal as payment method... I am very suspicious of sites asking for your credit card info.

Was going to order one but the website doesn't offer PayPal as payment method... I am very suspicious of sites asking for your credit card info.
I've ordered from that site using CC and no issues.

Scott Smith is the owner of the site. He has been around the UAV community for many years. I have known him for at least 6 years and he has always provided great information and products. He is also a member here but I have asked him not to advertise on the forums as it is against the rules but members can direct others to his site. I have never seen anyone complaining about his service and when they had a problem with any product he took care of it in a timely manner.

I have purchased from him and he delivered. One of the items came broken and he sent a replacement at no cost to me. I can vouche for him.

Reactions: macoman
I have purchased from him and he delivered. One of the items came broken and he sent a replacement at no cost to me. I can vouche for him.
Alright bro... Will check it out

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy