Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Need Help. Evo 1 & EVO 2 PRO with Smart Controller

At this time I have an open ticket with Autel and will be hopefully dropping off my V1 Smart Controller with them this week. I am a bit fortunate since their location is approx. 7 miles from my work/home. To all Evo 1 & Evo 2 PRO V1 owners out there, I can assure you I did have both birds connected along with Live Deck and flying great prior to the 1.5.8 firmware update via V1 Smart Controller. I will say this though, although I hadn't fully tested all features with both birds and the Smart Controller, for the 3 times I flew the EVO1 with the V1 smart controller I did command RTH on all three and all three placed the bird smack in the center of my launch pad.

The sad thing is I really should have recorded what versions of Firmware I was flying on both as well as wrote down all of the individual versions of the Flight Controller thru ESC4 that worked together. Now that Autel Tech Support told me to individually update both my EVO 1 & EVO2 PRO to the most recent Firmware by using their respective standard controllers, I feel I may never get back to using my V1 Smart controller again with both. Now I am back to flying my DJI's, FIMI's and Power Eggs.

To Be Continued.........
Hi, any news on this case?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwoody