Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Neat Tablet holder

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Not sure if this could be adapted to work with the EVO controllers but perhaps someone with a 3D printer can make it work.
Never seen this design before. Looks interesting.

59e48a621f04d23451d1eb47-large.jpg

too much to carry and deal with.. i like the Galaxy 9 plus, in stock radio mount. I have the lift-thor but its too bulky and never get's used . I prefer to be quick and stealthy, this doesnt fit the bill

• Haha
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
stock set up with a super bright phone, makes life easier, I find the tablets too oafy.. if you want larger image and your stationary. I suggest building a small enclosed trailer, with the Autel Live deck and an Oled TV inside

Not sure if this could be adapted to work with the EVO controllers but perhaps someone with a 3D printer can make it work.
Never seen this design before. Looks interesting.

View attachment 7732

Wouldn't mind something like this for my Shield K1 as it is a bit top heavy and wants to fall forward. Wouldn't have to mount to the RC. Just the tablet. Just the end pieces at each side that clip on would probably work good but I can't find anything like it.

stock set up with a super bright phone, makes life easier, I find the tablets too oafy.. if you want larger image and your stationary. I suggest building a small enclosed trailer, with the Autel Live deck and an Oled TV inside

LOL
Ya OK young fella with great eyesight.
We oldfarts like the bigger screens. No reason not to have all the comforts of a larger screen. If a 7-9 inch screen is too oafy.. for you then hooking up a trailer must be MEGA OAFY.

Wouldn't mind something like this for my Shield K1 as it is a bit top heavy and wants to fall forward. Wouldn't have to mount to the RC. Just the tablet. Just the end pieces at each side that clip on would probably work good but I can't find anything like it.
As long as it is A/C cooled. If not, I'll stick with the tabler.

toyhauler with drop down 90" OLED , couch, AC and a fridge with beer. half buzzed flying around the desert..

toyhauler with drop down 90" OLED , couch, AC and a fridge with beer. half buzzed flying around the desert..

I guess if thats what your into and have the money to back it up I say right on.....can't wait for the picture preview. When you get it all done give us a tour of the finished product.

Yeah I thought the same thing so I made this. I know its not for everyone but it works well for me.IMG_20200720_162610.jpgIMG_20200720_162622.jpg

I will just say this. I don't care what phone or tablet holder you have now. Even the one I recommended in another thread. You need to contact
@lukappaseidue to inquire about the phone/tablet holder he has. I have one. It just works. Easy on, easy off. All the weight goes to the front of the RC, not the back as designed by Autel. I won't use anything else now. Trust me, its good. Using a tablet will cover your RC screen though, but the balance is way better!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58