Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My best of one year with EVO !

Wow wow wow. I'm blown away by the quality and scenery of your vids. Im really impressed. Keep doing what you do. Great job.

Reactions: Franlac
My wife and I watched the video (and some of your other fulls ) on our 80" Big Screen last night.
Just Beautiful ! Autel should pay you to use some out takes on their Explore App !

Just a question, how far do you travel from home to get your videos?
My wife asked me why can't I get any videos like that !
There is no scenery like that close to our home !

merci. tre bien. I just bought myself an Autel Evo. arriving tomorrow. I have a 3DR solo so normally only film 720p or 1080. 4K looks like a good step up for me. The Evo cam image look stunning. your work is awesome, inspired me to get an Autel evo. just 2 big questions. do you plan your shots or just fly and see what looks good? the next is. the props alway get in the camera frame. so how do you manage this issue? some 1080 stuff I did last year GoPro 3 and 3DR Solo

Hello Everyone .
Some of my most beautiful images, chosen from the hundreds of hours of videos I filmed with my Autel EVO drone in Europe
Very mice. Are all these straight out of the camera or is there some post-editing info

Atomic08
thank you very much, for loving my job!
most of the pictures are shot less than 3 hours from my house in the south of France in the Rhone Alpes region near the city of Lyon.
Some images are filmed on the island of Madeira, I prepare each flight before leaving to the places I have chosen.
I do not use a filter with EVO !! no need !
I throw a lot of vidéos files in post production, it's a long job and it takes a lot of time !!
But I'm proud that you love my work in the end .. Thank you!
To film with EVO and not see the propellers!
Always lower the camera by 5 ° before each flight ...
And always fly at low speed ..

Autel should pay you for flying their drone... Absolutely beautiful...
Thank you so much .
I sent a lot of videos to Autel, they published 2 of them on their site, but since then I have not seen anything new ...
Europe does not interest them ??
I do but video above all to please you, and if you like ..
I am very happy ...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm