Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Music to videos???

I have found when I'm done editing the video part I sometimes use the youtube audio library and sort it by audio length to try to find something that has the same or close to the same music length as my video.

I have found when I'm done editing the video part I sometimes use the youtube audio library and sort it by audio length to try to find something that has the same or close to the same music length as my video.
Depends on what computer you have. If it’s a Pc, try to download VSDC, it’s free and easy to use. If you have a Mac, IMovie is easy to use and free. Last but not least, there’s Davinci Resolve. It’s also free and the best out of the three, but it’s not for beginners. Good luck.

Depends on what computer you have. If it’s a Pc, try to download VSDC, it’s free and easy to use. If you have a Mac, IMovie is easy to use and free. Last but not least, there’s Davinci Resolve. It’s also free and the best out of the three, but it’s not for beginners. Good luck.
I think you misunderstood my post. I was trying to help the OP with finding music to add to his videos. I wasn't asking what to use as a video editor. I already have a video editor. I use Wonderhshare Filmora. I was saying "after" i'm done editing, I sometimes use the the "Youtube AUDIO LIBRARY" to find music to add to my videos and saying how I search for it so it will fit the timeline of my videos.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
YT audio files with plenty of free copyrighted music. Choosing the right music for the video is one of the other challenging things to sort out.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d