Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Many views on a subject

rkyleh

Reaction score
In the latest views column we have a hot discussion about VLOS and right under it there is a post about range extenders.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Ansia
You can go to any of the other forums and you will see the same. The most common rule broken is VLOS. If there is a single pilot who says s/he hasn't broken this, I will cut @Tufargon remaining nut.

It is normal to want to go beyond the limit, but few stop and consider the consequences of their actions. This is why I preach the importance of VLOS, whenever I can.

Reactions: Tufargon
You can go to any of the other forums and you will see the same. The most common rule broken is VLOS. If there is a single pilot who says s/he hasn't broken this, I will cut @Tufargon remaining nut.

It is normal to want to go beyond the limit, but few stop and consider the consequences of their actions. This is why I preach the importance of VLOS, whenever I can.
Hey wait a minute here!! lol
To be totally honest though, I have never flown far enough to lose sight of it. I'm just too scared to lose my investment. I fly extremely as safe as possible.

Reactions: Ansia and WayneH
To be totally honest though, I have never flown far enough to lose sight of it. I'm just too scared to lose my investment. I fly extremely as safe as possible.
Same here. But, to be brutally honest, I must admit that my "safe-flying" posture stems from the loss of an R/C glider that I let out of my sight, never to return. THAT cost more $$ than I care to admit.

To hijack this thread a bit, have you ever noticed that white is NOT a good color (at least for the underside of flying toys?:rolleyes:

Same here. But, to be brutally honest, I must admit that my "safe-flying" posture stems from the loss of an R/C glider that I let out of my sight, never to return. THAT cost more $$ than I care to admit.

To hijack this thread a bit, have you ever noticed that white is NOT a good color (at least for the underside of flying toys?:rolleyes:
I have a harder time looking for dark colored (or orange in this case) than white.

20190112_092146.jpg
I like this pattern for my bird. It makes it seem even less threatening and stands out well against sky and ground.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Count me in too of not to lose sight of my drones which were dji and yuneec drones and I will not start now with the evo.....I’m to chicken to do so.

Reactions: Tufargon

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaseth