Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Many different parts Autel Evo Max4t

Matts

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I know that Autel is not very good at taking care of its customers. In this forum, many questions remain unanswered. For my part, I want to offer help, you can write me personal messages, I am ready to help supply parts for Autel Evo Max4t, autel pro2 -v2,v3, 640t. There are many different parts. ready to collect the order and bring for you.

Thanks for your offer of service ! I'm sure there's plenty of people who might need some parts, even myself eventually. My V2 is almost a year old now, my V2 Enterprise is about 8 months old. I have smart controllers for both. One concern I have are batteries for the SC's. Are they even available or even serviceable ?

Can you give us all some details? Like where are you getting the parts, general cost, etc. ? Where are you located ?

Hi. I live in China. I have friends in the US through them I can send you drone parts. What is SC?
Thanks for your offer of service ! I'm sure there's plenty of people who might need some parts, even myself eventually. My V2 is almost a year old now, my V2 Enterprise is about 8 months old. I have smart controllers for both. One concern I have are batteries for the SC's. Are they even available or even serviceable ?

Can you give us all some details? Like where are you getting the parts, general cost, etc. ? Where are you located ?
Hi. I live in China. I have friends in the US through them I can send you drone parts. What is SC's. ?

Did this person just disappear for anyone? I guess they didn't have any parts after all.

I'm just working on your question here. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
the first person bought a battery from us for Max4t, we are waiting for his first recall.

I received an Evo Max battery from Matts recently and wanted to say everything went great! I needed a second battery and this was perfect. Thank you for sending it out so quickly!

Reactions: Matts
Hi everyone. I know that Autel is not very good at taking care of its customers. In this forum, many questions remain unanswered. For my part, I want to offer help, you can write me personal messages, I am ready to help supply parts for Autel Evo Max4t, autel pro2 -v2,v3, 640t. There are many different parts. ready to collect the order and bring for you.
yes!!!! thank you I need the cable/wire that connects Evo 2 v2 thermal camera to drone that runs through the gimbal

Reactions: Takashira
EVO VII V1 8K camera roll motor or Yaw/Roll arm with motors, any luck with parts for that?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo