Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lowepro DroneGuard BP 400 Backpack for DJI Phantom Drone + More (should fit X-Star) $30

A lot of people close to the border have secondary mailing addresses in the U.S (I'm sure you already know that) for that purpose. We used to cross it often for cigs and booze when I lived in southern Ontario.

A lot of people close to the border have secondary mailing addresses in the U.S (I'm sure you already know that) for that purpose. We used to cross it often for cigs and booze when I lived in southern Ontario.

Ya we have Rydens border store we can have stuff shipped to but I prefer to shop in Canada and support our country. I would still have to pay the exchange which does not make it worth my while.

Reactions: Tufargon
But does the XSP actually fit? I tried a Droneguard Pro 450 last year and had to send it back because the XSP was too tall.

I don't have one so I can't say yes or no. I just know the Phantom and XSP are almost identical in size so I would guess it would fit perfectly.

I don't have one so I can't say yes or no. I just know the Phantom and XSP are almost identical in size so I would guess it would fit perfectly.
Not quite. The XSP is a bit taller and wider than the Phantom 3 series.

Hence the "almost identical". :p
Actually I've heard of people buying these for the XSP without complaints of fit but I could be wrong. If I were looking for something like this I'd definately take the chance in hopes of not having to return it.
The deal is way over now but you still see it come up on Slickdeals once in a while.

Reactions: Ansia
Hence the "almost identical". :p
Actually I've heard of people buying these for the XSP without complaints of fit but I could be wrong. If I were looking for something like this I'd definately take the chance in hopes of not having to return it.
The deal is way over now but you still see it come up on Slickdeals once in a while.

Meh, I took a chance and ordered one with 2 hours to spare (actually it's still live as of right now).
I did find a picture on the Best Buy site posted by someone who had put an XSP in it, so it must fit.

Reactions: Tufargon
I ordered one, the only issue is the phone/tablet holder is a tough fit because I guess the Phantom's doesn't stick out like that. Here's a picture of it with the X-Star on top with the Lume Cubes my wife got me for Christmas. I'll add a picture of it with everything crammed in there when I get a chance.

Attachments

• IMG_5004.JPG
    IMG_5004.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5035.jpg
    IMG_5035.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 7

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members