Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Loud Speaker Attachment Disassembly (Evo 2 Dual 640T)

DesertDust

Reaction score
Hello. I'm in need of some assistance I'm hoping to find here. I dropped my loudspeaker attachment and the ribbon cable came unplugged from the speaker. The speaker can move up and down slightly to adjust its angle. When dropped it moved far enough that the cable pulled free from the speaker. I thought it would be an easy fix, just disassemble the little plastic body and push the ribbon cable back on. Not the case. I cannot access the speaker body without removing it from its pivoting base. the base has a tiny little nut (I think) holding it on. I'm guessing it takes a super thin-walled nut driver (maybe 4mm or 4.5mm) Does anybody know what size it actually is, and where I can purchase one that has walls thin enough to fit into the opening? I'll attach some pics. Thanks. 20220721_113338.jpg20220721_113227.jpg

The other side is encompassed inside the plastic base and is not accessible or visible.

mmm, darn. I guess that my eyes just can't tell from the photo then so I hope someone with an Enterprise package can jump in with the answer.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58