Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Looking for complete tablet bracket for controller

Lazaro68

Reaction score
I have the need for an entire bracket for my Autel controller.

Why: I am going to let an acquaintance borrow it because he can fabricate a similiar part to which I am going to attach a DJI CrystalSky bracket so I can then attach the CS tablet to my Autel. I already was able to load the starlink software and it runs - however I have not tried it with the controller. Fingers crossed.

The part of the bracket I am looking for is the one that attaches to the front of the controller that is curved - I guess I can always take mine off and let him borrow - but if I can buy one that will be ok too.

Thanks to all and be on the lookout for my upcoming post on if it works or not - I will even through in some pictures and videos if I can.

Thanks for taking time to read.

Laz

Why: I am going to let an acquaintance borrow it because he can fabricate a similiar part to which I am going to attach a DJI CrystalSky bracket so I can then attach the CS tablet to my Autel. I already was able to load the starlink software and it runs - however I have not tried it with the controller. Fingers crossed.

The part of the bracket I am looking for is the one that attaches to the front of the controller that is curved - I guess I can always take mine off and let him borrow - but if I can buy one that will be ok too.

Thanks to all and be on the lookout for my upcoming post on if it works or not - I will even through in some pictures and videos if I can.

Laz

Laz
Did you ever get a working bracket for the CS?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles