Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Looking for a thermal drone

Amarts

Reaction score
Im completely new to this and I have been looking for a thermal drone. I like the evo. That being said does 5,500 seem like a fair price for 2 evo 2 thermal version 1 and v2. Both with battery and control and cases…. Seems good to me but does that sound too good?? On drone trader if that helps

It's not realistic to determine the value of something, sight unseen and based on a few generalized lines of typed information. One important thing to consider is the shelf life of the drones you've identified and expected support from Autel. I don't feel the price is low or high

thank you I ended up just buying a new one Evo 2 dual DOPE!!!!! I have never flown one and this was super easy to learn and feel fairly confident. but when I got a little brave and did not take it up 1000 ft my chilli ring was a little tight. and the first time my phone chord disconnected. I just knew it was gone
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!

I hope you're not saying your new drone flew away, Amarts...but that you are still having fun learning to fly it.

Lol. No. My word would have been very clearly understood if that was the case!! Haha. I love it…. But, a few days ago the thermal started looking blurry/ no details. And I am starting to learn about “editing “ (I guess that’s what I’m doing) and I feel like some of my pictures and videos look like poop on the computer afterwards. And what about zoom? Meaning Dios zoom in a lot when you’re taking the pictures and videos do you wait until you edit them to zoom in? Tips like that or settings would be greatly appreciated.
And another thing is that I don’t feel like the drone is consistently responsive to the controls. Sometimes I don’t feel like it wants to go forward fast at all and it will haul but in reverse in sideways and then sometimes it let the horses out the stable, and that thing will cut out even if the obstacle thing is on. I feel like This and that may just be how it is. It’s still dope as hell and I love it and I’m glad I got this thing and not another one because I do not think I would’ve been satisfied with that at all for my first one.
Walter
And thank you for checking on me to be sure that I was not in the corner crying about my drone been gone

I hope you're not saying your new drone flew away, Amarts...but that you are still having fun learning to fly it.
Mine DID fly away. Signal was strong, was backtracking my flight path, without warning controls and video disconnected. It got within 300ft of me returning to home, controller still not reconnecting, and it all of a sudden changed direction and never came back. Waiting to hear back from Autel as to what happened and what they are going to do. 5k drone less than 30 days old.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dandandan