Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Live deck for the evo2 v3

Kes

Reaction score
Hi there
Has anyone had any experience with the evo 2 v3 and the live deck 2 transmission particularly interested in the potential to stream to multiple smart devices
Thanks kes

I've get a live deck v2 yesterday. Still can't find how to stream wifi to other devices as said on the product information, also the clean feed on hdmi still has a black bar with the battery percentage and can't find how to remove it.

I've get a live deck v2 yesterday. Still can't find how to stream wifi to other devices as said on the product information, also the clean feed on hdmi still has a black bar with the battery percentage and can't find how to remove it.
Any progress on that? I'd like to stream to 3 devices via wifi as their multiple sales literature states.

Any progress on that? I'd like to stream to 3 devices via wifi as their multiple sales literature states.
I have had NO LUCK connecting multiple devices. Supposed to be a built-in wifi signal you can connect. But nope. Only HDMI feed, or supposedly ubs-a or net. What I did was send the hdmi feed to another device and I can get multiple devices to see video feed. But that was another $200.

Has anyone solved the issue of live streaming wifi to multiple devices as the literature advertised? Autel told me that even though they claimed it would do it, that feature does not work on this version of the firmware. They suggested I wait for the next firmware update. False advertising!

Has anyone solved the issue of live streaming wifi to multiple devices as the literature advertised? Autel told me that even though they claimed it would do it, that feature does not work on this version of the firmware. They suggested I wait for the next firmware update. False advertising!

And that's why I bought a LD2.!! I guess it can't be done. Yes I agree totally false advertising BIG TIME !. I doubt firmware will take care of it.... unless wifi hardware is all inside.

In the meantime, I have spent another $200 and bought a used Accsoon CineEye 2 (now out of produciton for some reason). That very nicely feeds video signal to multiple devices. I've done three but not four so far. HDMI from the LD2 into the CineEye works great for me.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles