Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Law suit!

Peter Goldwing

Reaction score

Didn't have time to elaborate before. I wish I knew more of who his neighbor is and what exactly the drone owner was doing

Last edited:

Didn't have time to elaborate before. I wish I knew more of who his neighbor is and what exactly the drone owner was doing
I saw your video conference, I also live in Louisiana. If you can tell me what part of Louisiana you live in it would help. I’m in Slidell. Haven’t obviously had any problems. But I do like to fly around and over the pearl river itself. I enjoy filming the wildlife excluding the eagles and hawks. Anyway I hope things work out for you.

Completely absurd.... I would go rent a full scale helo and go fly back and fourth over the "property in question" at 500 feet. That would be nothing more than a news helo or medical flights do all the time.

Reactions: Drgnfli
When there is a good oh boys network in play you really need to be careful of the actions you take. He is getting a lot of help from the UAV Law News & Discussion group on facebook. Even lawyers from around the USA including DJI's lawyer Brendan Schulman has offered to help but right now they need funds to fight for a appeal. Wheels of justice turn slowly but even slower during this pandemic.

Reactions: CactusJackSlade

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marshall@DRONE