Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

TAngelone

Reaction score
THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED THANKS.

I have done a fairly exhaustive search for a micro usb to usb-c cable 6 to 8 inches for my Autel EVO 1 Drone. I need this particular cable as I am using it to connect my Autel EVO 1 Remote Control device to my OnePlus NORD 100 Android phone. I contacted Autel and the rep was NOT very helpful and gave me canned responses to my questions. All I have gotten is the runaround and I am quite aggravated and feel very slighted. Can someone on this forum please direct me to a retailer besides Amazon, Ebay or Best Buy? None of the aforementioned retailers have this particular cable in stock. I am also really frustrated with all the self professed drone experts who have no clue as to what it is that I am referring to and claim to know where to purchase this cable. Please see attachments. To all who own the Autel EVO 1 drone please be aware of the fact that as of December 2021 the Evo 1 Drone and its accessories will no longer be available for purchase and there will be no more SUPPORT for the EVO 1 drone after June 2022. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

Attachments

• for_EVO_1_Remote_Connector_1.1.jpg
    for_EVO_1_Remote_Connector_1.1.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
  • for_EVO_1_Remote_Connector_1.2.jpg
    for_EVO_1_Remote_Connector_1.2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • for_EVO_1_Remote_Connector_1.3.jpg
    for_EVO_1_Remote_Connector_1.3.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hi Timothy I left this on your other post as well.... you don't need this cable to attach your phone. You can use a USB-A to USB-C cable that is widely available from Amazon and other retailers in the right side of the remote. Also the micro USB port on the left side of the remote is squared off but it is still just a micro USB port that will take just about any micro usb to usb-c cable. Make sure either cable you choose is 8-12 inch long so you don't have a ton of excess hanging around.

Of course it would be nice to have an original cable but its not worth expending too much energy to find one.

Reactions: Bart Como
Advantages to a USB-A-to-C are 1). it leaves the Micro-USB open to use for charging, less wear & tear 2). a Right-Angle (cable points right for A end and left for C) is compact and can be left installed for faster setup and no lost cables, and 3) very robust, shielded cables are commonly procured and can be found with actual data speed ratings of USB-C 3.1. If you shop carefully and look at eBay specs, they're just a few dollars each. 12" works great

Last edited:
Hi Timothy I left this on your other post as well.... you don't need this cable to attach your phone. You can use a USB-A to USB-C cable that is widely available from Amazon and other retailers in the right side of the remote. Also the micro USB port on the left side of the remote is squared off but it is still just a micro USB port that will take just about any micro usb to usb-c cable. Make sure either cable you choose is 8-12 inch long so you don't have a ton of excess hanging around.

Of course it would be nice to have an original cable but its not worth expending too much energy to find one.
Saladshooter - Thank you so much for your response to my post. I am baffled as to why the Autel rep did not make this suggestion. I am so very grateful for your prompt and helpful response. I am obviously new to this and having kind and good people such as yourself is making the process of learning far less daunting. Thank you.

Advantages to a USB-A-to-C are 1). it leaves the Micro-USB open to use for charging, less wear & tear 2). a Right-Angle (cable points right for A end and left for C) is compact and can be left installed for faster setup and no lost cables, and 3) very robust, shielded cables are commonly procured and can be found with actual data speed ratings of USB-C 3.1. If you shop carefully and look at eBay specs, they're just a few dollars each. 12" works great
Brock Inspector - Thank you so much for your response to my post. Again I am baffled as to why the Autel rep did NOT outline this for me in the same manner that you did. I am extremely grateful to you and others who responded to my post. I so appreciate this as this will make the process of learning to fly my drone far less daunting and scary. The information you provided to me is invaluable, needed and appreciated. Thanks.

Try Sunguy Store on Amazon. That is where I got mine.

Здравствуйте, нужна запчасть для квадрокоптера evo2 8k, а именно кабель. МОДЕЛЬ C_586A_CORE-FRC-A_V2 3300 A200 1 Если можно помогите. Подскажите что делать?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220122-135226_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220122-135226_WhatsApp.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy