Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Is the Evo 2 Enterprise worth it?

nh phantom

Reaction score
So I sold my V1 smart controller and 8k aircraft. I was thinking on buying the Enterprise 6k
I know the arms and motors are a bit longer and bigger. But are the speaker, strobe and spotlight really worth the 700-800 dollars over getting a regular 6K and SC? Somebody convince me.

If you have no need of features or accesories available to the enterprise model specifically. Then that pretty much answers your question, right? Unless a few more minutes is worth $450 -$650 to you. You could instead have 2 or 3 more batteries. If you want or need the capability of the enterprise, then again, simple answer.

$2100 - Evo 2 Pro Rugged bundle
$1200 - Smart Controler
$3300 - Total
-$200 - Sell regular controller (optional)
$3100 - New Total

I'm sure you will be able to get a V2 for around 1500-1600 just like the V1. And how are they figuring to get a couple more minutes flight time. Seem like more weight and more power equal less flight time with the same battery.

I listed the bundle so as to include a hard case and 2 batteries. More apples to apples. Yes, you could save even more if you forgo the hard case. As far as additional flight time, it is because of the larger props and larger motors which are probably slightly lower kv. Although I have seen no actual specs on the motors.

So I sold my V1 smart controller and 8k aircraft. I was thinking on buying the Enterprise 6k
I know the arms and motors are a bit longer and bigger. But are the speaker, strobe and spotlight really worth the 700-800 dollars over getting a regular 6K and SC? Somebody convince me.
From what little information I’ve seen on the enterprise, what benefits it the most are the lighter longer arms, larger motors and larger props which is probably the reason for longer flight time and quieter flights.

I believe had they not went with larger motors, to accommodate the payloads and larger props, the motors will over heat. it was a win win situation going with longer props and larger motors. The longer props should reduce RPM’s, and larger motors will help eliminate motor overheating.

Thats from my experience with the Mavic 2 Pro, motors would overheat using propellers with more mass. Although RPM’s dropped and flew much quieter, motors ran hot even at slow speeds.

If it would be possible to improve flight time on my Evo 2 Pro V1, I would purchase enterprise V2 legs and motors fitted with the new larger props for my Evo 2 Pro V1 and mount them in myself. Rather than upgrade this may be something I may consider, if it’s possible without causing an issue.

Knowing what I know now, enterprise 6k may be the better deal out there even if it’s a little higher.

I ordered my Evo 2 P V2 and SC V2 for $3000 and when I read about the enterprise, I canceled my order and order the Enterprise 6k. I think it worth because will come with extra battery, hard case which the SC fits perfectly, speaker, strobe and spotlight are new to me, stronger arms and motors. I’m excited waiting for it. As soon as I get it, I may sell my Evo 2 V1.

• Love
Reactions: PingSpike
I ordered my Evo 2 P V2 and SC V2 for $3000 and when I read about the enterprise, I canceled my order and order the Enterprise 6k. I think it worth because will come with extra battery, hard case which the SC fits perfectly, speaker, strobe and spotlight are new to me, stronger arms and motors. I’m excited waiting for it. As soon as I get it, I may sell my Evo 2 V1.
Definitely is worth getting edgardcafe, especially with all the extras. The speaker, strobe and spotlight are attachments surely to beneficial for work or play, maybe for survival helping in a search and rescue situation.

Was a good decision, enterprise 6k gives the user additional tools for a fair price. I may consider doing the same, Order a enterprise Evo 2 6k with SC V2 kit like yours and decide what to do with my Evo 2 Pro with SC V1 later. May even keep both, use as backup and sell my Mavic 2 Pro instead.

Well done!

Reactions: edgardcafe
Definitely is worth getting edgardcafe, especially with all the extras. The speaker, strobe and spotlight are attachments surely to beneficial for work or play, maybe for survival helping in a search and rescue situation.

Was a good decision, enterprise 6k gives the user additional tools for a fair price. I may consider doing the same, Order a enterprise Evo 2 6k with SC V2 kit like yours and decide what to do with my Evo 2 Pro with SC V1 later. May even keep both, use as backup and sell my Mavic 2 Pro instead.

Well done!
Great 👍! I also have the Mavic 2 but i have the Zoom. Also I’m waiting for Mavic 3 to be released and after that I have to stop spending money 😳!! Lol 😂 This is 2addictive !!!!

Great 👍! I also have the Mavic 2 but i have the Zoom. Also I’m waiting for Mavic 3 to be released and after that I have to stop spending money 😳!! Lol 😂 This is 2addictive !!!!
That’s funny, like you many of us including myself sort of pull the trigger on new a release which can be addicting.

Just retired four months ago, did order the SC V1 recently making it my biggest purchase this year. Lately, fly RC planes which is keeping me busy so I parked my drones. When it cools down, I’ll revaluate my position with the hobbies and may order same enterprise kit as yours and start flying Evo quads again. Much more pleasant to fly drones in cooler weather, and enterprise 6k is looking very promising with longer flight time its definitely on my radar.

Yes, Mavic 3 will probably be a top gun. I won’t ever buy another DJI again unless they come out with a larger SmartController. Autel SC has me spoiled, never again will I down grade to using an iPad or iPhone lugging around all that extra weight of attachments.

Looking forward to your enterprise reviews, enjoy 😊

I also preordered the enterprise a few days ago. Just trying to convince myself its worth the extra money.

if there is no such thing as the autel evo 3 pro then of course, this is the best option. especially for v1 owners. but I feel you need to wait a bit longer, perhaps the enterprise3 is just a year away?

I’m dumping all my DJI stuff because if it’s government controlled geo fencing! Autel warns you, but doesn’t prevent you from flying.

Reactions: autelBill

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials