Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Is my price out of line? Considering selling my Evo 2 Pro

LeoJR

Reaction score
SOLD

I just am not using this like I thought and I don't have the editing equipment to take full advantage of its capability. I realize this is a V1 but the V2 is a chipset change; same batteries and air frame. I really prefer to deal local to Denton, TX. Thanks

$2,000
*Less than 5 hours on the drone.
*Most often used battery has 7 charge cycles.
*Never crashed.
Includes:
-Evo2 Pro (6k camera) drone
-GPC hard case trimmed for new style props
-Evo 2 Controller (can be used with your phone or tablet)
-Extra Evo 2 Controller to use for training or extra camera/flying assistance
-3 factory batteries
-AC (house) battery charger
-DC (car) battery charger
-Standard cables
-extra props

Attachments

• 20210706_144542.jpg
    20210706_144542.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Reactions: gschulzuio
Here is your competition: $1395 brand new:
Good feed back! There are a lot of goodies with that bundle. Mine has a third battery, an auto charger, an extra controller and a hard case. Not sure how much that changes things?

Good feed back! There are a lot of goodies with that bundle. Mine has a third battery, an auto charger, an extra controller and a hard case. Not sure how much that changes things?
You be the judge. Your biggest issue is that Autel has recently announced your V1 EVO 2 is now discontinued, as is the just released $1199 V1 Autel Smart Controller, both to be replaced by a new V2 version ASAP. The V1 EVO 2 will not be compatible with the newer Autel Smart Controller V2 when it is released, so people are waiting for the release of the V2 EVO 2, before buying either. The just released V1 Smart Controller will not work with any future EVO, including the V2 EV0 2. Bottom line, the original V1 EVO 2 is now a discontinued incompatible product, and is being discounted to reflect that. The sooner you can sell it the better. Good luck!

Here is the interview with the new Autel CEO, explaining everything:

A Brew With Autel's CEO Randall Warnas | LIVE 9PM 6-29-21

Reactions: ASSAULTMANDODD
Autel’s resale is poor, unlike any DJI products. You can barely get over a grand for an EVO II on eBay nowadays. The whole v1 and v2 debacle definitely hasn’t helped.

Reactions: Bigdz
So much of this depends on who your potential audience is. If you are going to hit eBay going after a newbie with no particular knowledge of what is being purchased, getting that price may be possible. That is assuming you will act as any other seller, without any intention of letting the buyer know what potential issues they may have after purchase.

If you are considering posting on this board, your audience has a vastly greater awareness of the potential future issues, that have been thoroughly been discussed here... and how that affects the value. Your one positive to offer a knowledgeable purchaser is a spare v1 controller... since they will be harder to come by. Stop deluding yourself on the value of your extras... come on, a car charger? If posted here, it will be for many, backup / crash replacement only.

For a used piece of hardware, that has an announced replacement a couple of months away... yes, that asking price is way out of line. Cut it in half.

if you are stuck with a v1 drone (because you cannot afford to sell yours and buy a new v2 drone or you have invests a lot in your current setup) and you want a smart controller (meaning it has to be a v1 sc), my $1199 v1 sc is worth about $2000 because that's how much you would have to pay me (or any one of the other 500 owners) to pry it out of my hands. chances are very few people will pay that (however all I need is one) but it's misleading to claim my v1 sc value has diminished simply because it is "discontinued."

as for the drone itself, there is plenty (but limited) of v1 drone inventory and the prices online reflect the discounted value so it's going to be pretty difficult to move one at higher prices. unlike the old days where people would hesitate with online offers and certainly take one from private party, nobody has an issue these days. you can't sneak one it unless you're really really lucky. your used equipment also suffers a bit from the consumer who doesn't get a full warranty or insurance policy similar to what you would get when buying new.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy