Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

IRPC Tool

deville1968

Reaction score
Did anybody get the Autel IRPC Tool running for the 640T pictures?

I can open the software but can not load any pictures, always message "open failed"

I haven't tried this yet, i'm getting my 640T in a week or so. I did download the tool and it looks decent up against flir tools. This would be good to know

ive got it open and have practiced editing a couple photos. Do either of you have any good tips for using this IRPC software. Mine kept crashing and doing the photos one at a time was very frustrating

Try formating the sd card before the mission. I had the same 'opened failed' issue. The tool would open the images from the sd card or onboard storage, however after copying them to my computer or another device the error occurred. I tried 1.3.2 and had the same issue. However, when I format the sd card before capturing the images I am able to open them after I copy them.

I downloaded and ran the IR PC Tool 1.3.3. When I try an import a JPEG I get this message "Illegal Image". Any ideas on why I'm getting this error message?

I downloaded and ran the IR PC Tool 1.3.3. When I try an import a JPEG I get this message "Illegal Image". Any ideas on why I'm getting this error message?
Can you check if in the folder where those photos are you have files with the same name but with an .irg or .tif extension?

Can you check if in the folder where those photos are you have files with the same name but with an .irg or .tif extension?
None of the other files within that folder have the same name with a different extension. They are all Jpeg's with different numbering schema. My guess is that is had something to do with the formatting of the SD card. But I'm not sure how to properly format the SD card for the Autel.

None of the other files within that folder have the same name with a different extension. They are all Jpeg's with different numbering schema. My guess is that is had something to do with the formatting of the SD card. But I'm not sure how to properly format the SD card for the Autel.
I get the same error when I don't have the files with the extensions .irg and .tiff in that folder. Do you have the latest firmware version on the drone and the latest app? Have you tried to format the sd from the drone itself?

I get the same error when I don't have the files with the extensions .irg and .tiff in that folder. Do you have the latest firmware version on the drone and the latest app? Have you tried to format the sd from the drone itself?
I actually don't have a unit in hand. I have one arriving in 2 weeks time but in the meantime I am working with test data that was sent to me and trying to verify the data is in fact radiometric.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials