Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

IPAD MINI HOLDER FOR EVO CONTROLLER

Kyle Mavic

Reaction score
Hi,anyone know where i can get a good quality ipad mini holder for my evo controller ?must be able to be shipped to the uk? thanks for any help guys ?

Try here:

Try here:

Thanks will have a look! apparently,there is one thats made of aluminium,screws straight on to the top of the controller? much more expensive,but that is what i really want.however the one you have shown,will definitely do the job for now,so will order one,cheers. ? ?

Thanks will have a look! apparently,there is one thats made of aluminium,screws straight on to the top of the controller? much more expensive,but that is what i really want.however the one you have shown,will definitely do the job for now,so will order one,cheers. ? ?
As a temporary fix while you are shopping for the perfect solution, you should just take an old cell phone that is no longer used and attach adhesive-backed velcro to it's screen side face. Put the cell phone in the RC controller mount. Then attach the other side of the velcro with the protective peel away backing removed to the cell phone velcro. Position your tablet in the spot where it will not interfere or touch your RC controller and then press against the adhesive surface to secure that side of the velcro to your iPad. Bingo, you have a tablet mount that gets the job done but is a bit wobbly. But the price is right. You can remove the cell phone from the back of the iPad and the low profile velcro on the tablet won't prevent putting your protective accessory back on the tablet.

I went with this option for now but am still considering the Lifthor tablet mount as a "professional" solution more fitting to long time and heavy duty use. Its pricey!

Reactions: Nightbat2 and Ansia
Reactions: O-Zone
As a temporary fix while you are shopping for the perfect solution, you should just take an old cell phone that is no longer used and attach adhesive-backed velcro to it's screen side face. Put the cell phone in the RC controller mount. Then attach the other side of the velcro with the protective peel away backing removed to the cell phone velcro. Position your tablet in the spot where it will not interfere or touch your RC controller and then press against the adhesive surface to secure that side of the velcro to your iPad. Bingo, you have a tablet mount that gets the job done but is a bit wobbly. But the price is right. You can remove the cell phone from the back of the iPad and the low profile velcro on the tablet won't prevent putting your protective accessory back on the tablet.

I went with this option for now but am still considering the Lifthor tablet mount as a "professional" solution more fitting to long time and heavy duty use. Its pricey!
I have the Liftor. Very good. What worries me about other solutions is that the weight of a tablet might prove too much for the screw holding the phone mount to the RC. The Liftor takes much of th weight off that point.

Reactions: Kyle Mavic
Like Trox SAID !
BUT !
You don't need a whole cell phone, just a cover.
I made mine from one I got at the dollar store !
Autel EVO Home Made Tablet Adapter !

• Love
Reactions: BP69 and msauerlpc
Thanks,now thats a great idea,love it,but have now decided to go with the lifthor,cheers buddy.. ? ?

Hi,anyone know where i can get a good quality ipad mini holder for my evo controller ?must be able to be shipped to the uk? thanks for any help guys ?
Thanks Everybody for your input looks like I going to go with the Lifthor Sif EVO Thanks again take care

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy