Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I LUV MY X-STAR PREMIUM (BUT)

lightman

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi all,

Well I have to say that after using my XSP for almost 9 months I just luv it sooooo much, but it seems like I will have to change brand ;o( the reason is this:

I just cant get a battery shipped from any country in the world into where I live (sunny Cyprus) both of my original batteries have now died, the wonderful customer service at Autel will give me nice new ones for FREE but I cant get them shipped to Cyprus, so now my much loved XSP is just sitting in its case and thinking why I'm not up in the sky...

Its just soooooooooooooooooo SAD ;o(

Reactions: Rawdog
Hi all,

Well I have to say that after using my XSP for almost 9 months I just luv it sooooo much, but it seems like I will have to change brand ;o( the reason is this:

I just cant get a battery shipped from any country in the world into where I live (sunny Cyprus) both of my original batteries have now died, the wonderful customer service at Autel will give me nice new ones for FREE but I cant get them shipped to Cyprus, so now my much loved XSP is just sitting in its case and thinking why I'm not up in the sky...

Its just soooooooooooooooooo SAD ;o(

Hi lightman,

I to had trouble getting batteries shipped to me here in Sydney, Australia.
This is how I got around the problem
Open an account with myus.com, you then get a USA suite\address.
Autel will ship to this Suit address free.
myus.com then ship the batteries to your address in Cyprus
You will have to pay extra for shipping lipo's

Total cost for me was USD 53.31 shipping, for 2 X- Star batteries shipped to Sydney.
Better than having your premium not flying

Hi Mal,

Many thanks for the info and nice to know that you found a way around the problem ;o)

Ok the problem that I have here in Cyprus is that batteries are not allowed to be unconnected from the main device (no chance for the battery just to be sent) it has to be physically attached to the main device, some kinda strange law here.... believe me I have asked every where about it, even Autel have tried their best to get them sent to me but NO chance ;o(

I have now given Mistty at customer service a UK address (sending to the UK is no problem) but it seems like the only way that I can get them to Cyprus from the UK is to fly over and collect them by hand (strange thing is) I'am allowed to carry them on board with me un attached to any device (that is just crazzzzzzy I know) as long as I put some electrical tape over the connectors ;o)

Oh well flights to the UK from Cyprus are cheap now, about €120 return so it will cost me €106 to have them sent from the USA to the UK and €120 for me to go pick them up... total of €226 for 2 batteries, not bad.... NOT ;o(

Hi lightman,

We have the same silly rules here in Australia (not allowed to be unconnected from the main device) but myus.com managed to get the delivery through for me.

Guess it's worth sending them an email detailing the good's and your country and see what they come back with, they seem to be able to make stuff happen.

Good luck, hope you get some batteries.

Ship it to autel , have them put a battery in it and ship it back to you, just a thought I guess

Hi Mal,
I did contact myus.com but they replied by saying (cant ship only batteries to Cyprus) many thanks for the tip ;) might come in handy for other things.

Missty from Autel sent 2 batteries to the UK for me, they arrived yesterday ;) now all I gotta do is get them to Cy ;)

Thanks to all for help and advice...
Happy flying...

Hi Mal,
I did contact myus.com but they replied by saying (cant ship only batteries to Cyprus) many thanks for the tip ;) might come in handy for other things.

Missty from Autel sent 2 batteries to the UK for me, they arrived yesterday ;) now all I gotta do is get them to Cy ;)

Thanks to all for help and advice...
Happy flying...

Hi lightman,

Oh well it was worth a try.
Hope you can get your batteries soon from the UK, and be flying again.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy