Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Howdy from Saint Jo Texas in the North Texas Hill Country

Terry

Reaction score
Most people ask "Where the heck is Saint Jo Texas?" Well, 75 miles north of Dallas/Fort Worth is some of the prettiest country that you can imagine. Living on 60 acres of mostly wooded land gives me plenty of airspace to explore.
I have been flying electric fixed wing for about 10 years with any number of cameras strapped on them. Some results were good, especially my fly-away Cub that landed itself in a field with minor gear damage, the whole event documented as it just cleared the trees on approach. My Form 500 quad was a lot of fun outfitted with a FPV camera until I stretched the limits too far, lost the view and who knows where it ended up.
My X-Star has been so easy to fly with excellent video and stills that I describe it as a tripod in the sky. Have done a couple of projects for friends, who were very pleased with the results, and hope to do many more.
I look forward to sharing flying experience and ideas.
Terry

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s.

Can't wait to see some videos!

Enjoy!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials