Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Horrible artifacts...

I shoot video with -2 sharpness and -1 contrast in ALOG. But for RAW images sharpness settings have no affect on the RAW image...the settings only apply to JPGs and I believe the OP was shooting RAW.

8K was definitely a gimmick, to me 6K out of the 1" sensor is way more impressive than 8K out of the 1/2.3" sensor.
where can i find the ALOG setting? in the app I only see LOG, moreover it is in Italian while I would prefer the English version and for years using different controllers I have assimilated the technical terms of the various settings.

Could you tell me some sites where you can buy adjustable smartphone supports from. to mount on the radio?

Thank you very much and great flights

where can i find the ALOG setting? in the app I only see LOG, moreover it is in Italian while I would prefer the English version and for years using different controllers I have assimilated the technical terms of the various settings.

Could you tell me some sites where you can buy adjustable smartphone supports from. to mount on the radio?

LOG is the same thing as ALOG (Autel LOG). Each vendor has their own LOG version (CLOG Canon, SLOG Sony, VLOG Panasonic, etc.) so when you select LOG in the menu you are selecting Autel LOG (ALOG).

I did not find a good mount for my tablet, I ended up with the GPC mount but I had to cut the ends off of it and bolt it to the Mavic's iPad mini mount to make it work. If I were you I would check Amazon if you do not like the smartphone mount that comes with the remote.

Attachments

• GPC_Mavic_Modification.jpg
    GPC_Mavic_Modification.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 2

unbalances the weight of the remote control forward

Reactions: Cosimo

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jstewie86