Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Oregon

AeroMoPho

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I recently got into drones and drone videography and like many here, I am hooked and pretty obsessed I guess :) I took a community college class in Autumn 2018 just to get my feet wet re. rules/laws/ state of the technology/ drone manufacturers, etc. During the class, I decided to go for Part 107 cert. (which I did in November) and I also decided get an Anafi (Extended) and also an Autel Evo (extended). I prefer the Anafi when I want low-key/lower-impact/quieter presence and I prefer the Evo, when I am at the ocean/coast in the wind and flying further faster and higher. Both are amazing in my opinion. I am slowly improving my flying/shooting and editing skills, but my stuff is still pretty rough. Eventually, I want to: 1- make health and wellness-education videos using drones and 2- Post my nature/landscapes/outdoors footage to a stock footage site(s). I have not read many posts here yet, but I am impressed at the vast knowledge base that exists here and I look forward to tapping into it and hopefully contributing something of value too. Finally, I am uploading my videos to a youtube with same handle "AeroMoPho" (Aero MOvie & PHOto), feel free to check it if you like. Cheers to all.

Welcome! I think your assessment of the Evo and Anafi is pretty accurate. I still fly the XSP exclusively, and love it, but long for a quieter drone for situations like you describe. Unfortunately XSP’s die hard, LoL, as long as they make batteries...

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I recently got into drones and drone videography and like many here, I am hooked and pretty obsessed I guess :) I took a community college class in Autumn 2018 just to get my feet wet re. rules/laws/ state of the technology/ drone manufacturers, etc. During the class, I decided to go for Part 107 cert. (which I did in November) and I also decided get an Anafi (Extended) and also an Autel Evo (extended). I prefer the Anafi when I want low-key/lower-impact/quieter presence and I prefer the Evo, when I am at the ocean/coast in the wind and flying further faster and higher. Both are amazing in my opinion. I am slowly improving my flying/shooting and editing skills, but my stuff is still pretty rough. Eventually, I want to: 1- make health and wellness-education videos using drones and 2- Post my nature/landscapes/outdoors footage to a stock footage site(s). I have not read many posts here yet, but I am impressed at the vast knowledge base that exists here and I look forward to tapping into it and hopefully contributing something of value too. Finally, I am uploading my videos to a youtube with same handle "AeroMoPho" (Aero MOvie & PHOto), feel free to check it if you like. Cheers to all.
Hello from Gasquet Calif! Where are you in Oregon?

I may have had to check out the Evo’s weather resistance a couple of times??. Light snow and held up well. The valley looked awesome at 300 ft.
I've had it out several times in the cold with no issues.
I'm just ready for some better weather!
;)

I know. It was so sunny this afternoon and I was stuck shopping for spring sports with the kids. I was totally the bad dad each time we stepped out of a store, looked at the sun to the west, and wanted to be out in the beautiful sky not at the mall.

I know. It was so sunny this afternoon and I was stuck shopping for spring sports with the kids. I was totally the bad dad each time we stepped out of a store, looked at the sun to the west, and wanted to be out in the beautiful sky not at the mall.
Where's your location. Directly in my view in Oregon. Need more to network with!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain