Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Milwaukee WI

Checker

Reaction score
Hello New guy here also. I am a Home Inspector and use my drones for some of my chimney and roof inspections. The only Drones I have are from Autel Robotics. I have the x star premium and the Evo 1. They have always flown great for me. I am hoping to get better with the photos with some of the input I am reading on here. I have been using only the Auto setting so far.
The Evo 2 Pro I pre ordered . I purchased thru Autel Pilot and they did say it was picked up by UPS in China and I would get a tracking number once it reaches the US and has gone thru customs. I am hoping it may arrive this month but with everything going on, I am trying to be patient. I don't know if they send it over on the slow boat or if it's shipped by air.

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

Also please ***READ BEFORE POSTING FOR HELP***

Thank you ! I am glad I joined . maybe even find a flying bud in the Milwaukee area. I have a lot to learn with the photography.
I need very detailed pics for my roof inspections. One reason I ordered the Evo 2 Pro

Reactions: Ansia
Hello New guy here also. I am a Home Inspector and use my drones for some of my chimney and roof inspections. The only Drones I have are from Autel Robotics. I have the x star premium and the Evo 1. They have always flown great for me. I am hoping to get better with the photos with some of the input I am reading on here. I have been using only the Auto setting so far.
The Evo 2 Pro I pre ordered . I purchased thru Autel Pilot and they did say it was picked up by UPS in China and I would get a tracking number once it reaches the US and has gone thru customs. I am hoping it may arrive this month but with everything going on, I am trying to be patient. I don't know if they send it over on the slow boat or if it's shipped by air.

Spray the crap out of it with lysol. LOL

I figure by the time it gets here there won't be any virus alive in the box lol . I sprayed lysol on a box that came for my wife.She asked me over the phone where it came from . I looked back at the box but the lysol took most of the print off lol.

Yep I've been spraying anything shipped here online. Paranoid I guess.

I would just call it being careful. Groceries we bring home we leave in the garage for awhile. We can do that in Wisconsin till this week.
The garage is the refrigerator.

I love using mine on home inspections. It is a great tool. I just flew my Evo 1 over a roof 2 days ago. Once they open things up, we should have no problem getting out. I am still wearing a mask anyway for awhile. Still waiting for my evo 2 pro. they said it is taking much longer going thru customs.

I am from northern ILL. About maybe 1hr from Milwaukee .
Always looking for flying friends.

just that now we have to be careful may not be a good year for flying.
Johnny
I'm in Green County about 2 hours west of Milwaukee... Looking for flying buddies too!

Welcome to the forum! A few guys on our team are from Sheboygan...namely our founder and two of my other colleagues that have migrated to LA from there over the last couple years. :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SycamoreGroves