Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Lawton Oklahoma

robval1987

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop in and say Hello to all, I have been flying mostly RC Planes and a few Helicopters, I've had several cheap toy style drones and finally pulled the trigger a couple of months ago and after several days of reviews on the net wen with the Autel X Star Premium and have been very impressed with their product and Customer Support, especially Dan and Jason at Autel. I was on the "Autel Forum" which I guess got shut down today (For an unknown reason to me), I went to log on as I usually do through out my day and catch up on things and I was Suspended (but later found out tht anyone trying to log on was being told they were Suspended. so I looked on the net and found your Forum, which in my opinion looks to be a better website layout then the other I was on. A little back ground on me, 20 years U.S. Army and 10 Years Law Enforcement, know busted and broke I'm Retired. I am an AMA member FAA FA registered Aircraft and FAA Part 107 sUAS Certified. A bad day of flying is better then a good day of working IMO. Also if you live in Oklahoma you better like to fly in the wind, because it always seems to be blowing (A good Joke I heard the other day, You know why its so wind in Oklahoma, Because Texas Sucks, Haha (Nothing against Texas) it's just a joke. Well and Hello to all.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Howdy Rob! I'm new here too, but saw you are from Lawton. My whole family is from Cordell and the even smaller towns around there. I was heading out that way a couple of weeks ago, but had a change of plans. If you find any cool places to fly in the area, let me know. I would love to get some time out there flying.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy