Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from France

Welcome buddy
Glad to see you over here.
Thanks @Agustine, It’s not a long way from the Parrot Anafi forum !

I saw someone already started a thread on the first impression test that Stéphane (from Paladrone YouTube Channel) did with the EVO II 6k.
As the EVO II 6K now ships to France, and Stephane leaves near Lyon, I’ll have a look at it and will ask him for some more details...

Thanks @Agustine, It’s not a long way from the Parrot Anafi forum !

I saw someone already started a thread on the first impression test that Stéphane (from Paladrone YouTube Channel) did with the EVO II 6k.
As the EVO II 6K now ships to France, and Stephane leaves near Lyon, I’ll have a look at it and will ask him for some more details...

Bonjour MustangPhil, ahhh notre ami "PALADRONE" laisse sa trace de partout tellement ces vidéos sont de qualités :), perso j'adore
Suite a son essai, j'ai craqué, me voici en possession du EVOII Pro 6k. Une merveille j'avoue.
a bientot
Benjamin

Hello MustangPhil, ahhh our friend "PALADRONE" leaves his trace everywhere so these videos are of qualities:), personal I love
Following his trial, I cracked, here I am in possession of the EVOII Pro 6k. A marvel I confess.
See you
Ben

Last edited:
Hello Benjamin !
I answer in English (witch is far from perfect), because it’s an English forum ;o)

Yes, Stéphane from Paladrone is making very clever videos on lots of drones. I met him once and he really is a kind guy...
I still fly my 2 Anafi drones, but plan to test and buy the Evo II Pro that seems exactly what I need for my surveying new activity.
Glad you are happy with yours. Do you live near Lyon ?

Hello Benjamin !
I answer in English (witch is far from perfect), because it’s an English forum ;o)

Yes, Stéphane from Paladrone is making very clever videos on lots of drones. I met him once and he really is a kind guy...
I still fly my 2 Anafi drones, but plan to test and buy the Evo II Pro that seems exactly what I need for my surveying new activity.
Glad you are happy with yours. Do you live near Lyon ?
Hello MustangPhil.
What is this new activity, I’m curious:)
No I don’t live in Lyon, I live near Marseille (closer to Cassis). The EVO2 suits me perfectly and reassures me. I use it for the moment in recreational drone and I prepare the Drone pilot training next month. See you.
Ben

I like it Phil.
Beautiful Videos and very interesting job. Did you Go in south Of France for project ?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller