Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Austin, TX

AdamJ155g

Reaction score
Good morning all,

Checking in from Austin TX... I‘m a 107 pilot who just picked up the Evo II Pro yesterday. Still getting used to the new aircraft. =)

Hey Adam, Welcome. I’m just south of you. Down here in BBQ land.

BBQ Capital of Texas, indeed! Chisholm Trail is my go-to down there. But variety is the spice of life, right? LOL

Thanks for the welcome! I’m still getting used to the Autel... Sounds like I landed in the middle of slightly buggy firmware update. I noticed the odd acceleration yesterday on my first flight... Glad it wasn’t just me!

Yes sir, CT does have good BBQ.

I am still trying to get mine dialed in. Went out yesterday over the river in Luling and got some decent video. After the new FW update my EV2P is not as stable. I am finding that I have to start over on my settings. I think me flying an old Phantom has my expectations for the Ev2P set high, however, I think Autel will eventually get there. I think they rushed a good product and hope they get the stabilization tuned before adding anything more. I think smooth and safe flying should be their priority for now. Enough of my ramblings.

Anyway, welcome again. Maybe we can get together and have a BBQ lunch and comparing notes one day.

I literally unboxed it yesterday - just did a few flights out at a soccer field to play with settings and get a feel for it. I’m excited about the Autel platform... we (my agency) are going to buy several of the Duals with the 640 thermal sensor for SAR work. Just waiting on grant money to be released. The 1” sensor is great in low light on the Pro!

I’m always game for BBQ! We should definitely grab lunch sometime!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy