Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Has Anyone Shot a USABLE Timelapse with the Lite +?

bkushner

Reaction score
Check out this abomination from today. No wind. No matter what I do I can't get a remotely usable Time/Hyper Lapse. Wrote support and nothing.

Same issues as you. It's probably a better plan to record video and then speed it up in post.
I have an outstanding query with support about getting pictures with different exposure on each side of the image, no answer to that yet either.

Same issues as you. It's probably a better plan to record video and then speed it up in post.
I have an outstanding query with support about getting pictures with different exposure on each side of the image, no answer to that yet either.
Yes but sped up video will look the same if the camera is swaying back and forth. I’ve always heard over the years that Autel had great customer service but at this point it’s lacking heavily.

Last edited:
Yes but sped up video will look the same if the camera is swaying back and forth. I’ve always heard over the years that Autel had great customer service but at this point it’s lacking heavily.
I also heard good things about Autel service but dismayed with them since I bought this drone. No matter the issues with the Mavic 3, Dji will still answer although they feed us a lot of BS answers.

Have you tried using an image stabilizer in post? Some are pretty bad but DaVinci Resolve has a good one.
I use Da Vinci and the camera wander is so bad that it can't fix it. It does help very little.

Have you tried using an image stabilizer in post? Some are pretty bad but DaVinci Resolve has a good one.
That's pretty bad sway even for a stabilizer and I don't use Davinci.

As suspected....Here are two clips on this video. I shot 6 minutes of video on both and sped up 12X for 30 second clip. Video not stable either.

As suspected....Here are two clips on this video. I shot 6 minutes of video on both and sped up 12X for 30 second clip. Video not stable either.
I have just shared your video on Facebook to Ken Booth from Autel, hopeful something gets done about it. Autel support told me to wait for an update that will fix all these issues, when that will be God knows only.

Reactions: gophcc
I have just shared your video on Facebook to Ken Booth from Autel, hopeful something gets done about it. Autel support told me to wait for an update that will fix all these issues, when that will be God knows only.
I wrote support about this weeks ago and again recently. No reply.

I noticed it the first day, it also ruins the long exposure capabilities of the drone (about 1/2 sec is the slowest, 1 sec or more and it will be blurry), the camera is always moving around, even with the drone landed.

I noticed it the first day, it also ruins the long exposure capabilities of the drone (about 1/2 sec is the slowest, 1 sec or more and it will be blurry), the camera is always moving around, even with the drone landed.
Ken from Autel responded to me on Facebook saying that this is a known issue and the new firmware will fix it, lets hope it does.

Yikes...haven't even tried that yet..

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coastaldrone